Is your canine companion lacking in manners? Wishing your dog would sit the first time you ask, not the fifth? Are you tired of being pulled down the street on walks? Now imagine your dog is an absolute joy to be around, responsive to commands and well-mannered – not jumping on people, not barking constantly, and walks lovely on leash. This is what we do. Let the trainers at LHS help you get the ball rolling on having a well-behaved and happy family pet. Includes:
- 5 Obedience Commands – Sit, Down, “Stay,” Come and Heel
- Leash manners – walking without pulling
- Develop eye contact and checking in with handlers without request
- Behavioral help and advice
- Free training equipment (one item per dog) based on trainer recommendations!
- Helpful handouts for at-home reference
For questions please contact Erin Myers at 303-772-1232 ext. 270 or email@example.com.
LHS Dog Training Center
Longmont Colorado 80501
Prerequisite: Rabies Certificate, 5 dog minimum
Get to Know our Basic Obedience Instructors:
We also offer this course entirely virtually online, if you’d prefer to work on Basic Obedience skills at home on your own time, at your own pace. Learn more and register here!