The Longmont Humane Society Well Pet Clinic is proud to provide quality, affordable veterinary service to dogs and cats in our community at our facility in Longmont, CO. As a matter of policy, the Well Pet Clinic only offers on-going services to animals from households where all pets older than 6 months are spayed or neutered (or have a medical exemption from a veterinarian). Please note that due to capacity, the Well Pet Clinic is currently seeing only established clients and new Longmont Humane Society adopters.
The Well Pet Clinic is open for veterinary services by appointment only. Please email email@example.com or call (303) 651-0610 to schedule an appointment.
COVID-19 CARE UPDATE
In order to keep our community and staff healthy, we are following updated protocols.
- Apart from during doctor visits, Well Pet Clinic is not requiring that masks be worn by our fully vaccinated clients.
- Masks will continue to be required to be worn by clients visiting our exam rooms during doctor visits, regardless of vaccination status.
- Upon your arrival to our clinic, please text your full name and parking space number to (720) 319-7883. If you are unable to text, please call (303) 651-6415 and leave a message. Our staff will call you back to give you further instructions. They may discuss patient history with you and will then come outside to bring your pet (and client for doctor visits) inside for their appointment.
- We ask that you please remain on the premises and wait in or near your vehicle and away from other clients while your pet is being examined.
- Please be prepared to pay for the appointment with a credit card over the phone.
If you need a medication refill for your pet, please call 303-651-0610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the refill. You will be given pickup and payment instructions when the refill is ready.
IF YOU HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19 WE ASK THAT YOU ALERT OUR STAFF PRIOR TO ARRIVAL SO THAT WE MAY TAKE APPROPRIATE PRECAUTIONS.
Please note that not all services normally provided through Well Pet Clinic are currently available. Contact us for information regarding services we are currently providing.
Please note there are no emergency services available. Contact Aspen Meadow Emergency and Critical Care at 303-678-8844, or another emergency clinic, if you are experiencing an emergency.
Hours and Location
Well Pet Clinic at Longmont Humane Society
9595 Nelson Road
Longmont, CO 80501
Open by appointment 9:00 a.m. to noon & 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
Phone (303) 651-0610
Fax (720) 442-7725
Hours of Operation
Please notify us if you need to change or cancel your appointment by calling (303) 651-0610 by 2:00 p.m. on the day prior to your scheduled appointment. To cancel a Monday appointment, please call our office by 2:00 p.m. on Friday. If prior notification is not given, you may be required to pre-pay for future appointments.