Requests from the media for additional information and/or interviews should be directed to Jason Dennison at (303) 772-1232, ext. 225
- May 12, 2022. ASPCA Mobilizes to Provide Critical Support for Animals Impacted by Devastating Wildfires
- August 31, 2020. Family dogs found playing with bat; bat tests positive for rabies. Boulder County News Archive.
- June 9, 2020. The Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) has confirmed cases of Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease (RHDV2) in domestic, wild and feral rabbits in 6 Colorado counties.
- June 8, 2020. Four Fort Collins residents are undergoing rabies treatment after being exposed to the fatal disease by a bat. The exposure happened Tuesday in the 8400 block of Golden Eagle Road in southeast Fort Collins, according to the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment.
- May 13, 2020. Animals Finding Pemanent Homes as Longmont Humane Society Slwoly Reopens. Left Hand Valley Courier.
- March 23, 2020. Longmont Humane Society Takes Financial Hit From Coronavirus. Longmont TImes Call.
- August 18, 2019. Bat found outside of dog show in Greely, CO tests postive for rabies.
- August 9, 2019. Cat tests positive for rabies in Fort Collins.
- April 2, 2019. Two new cases of rabies were reported Tuesday in Larimer County, increasing this year’s total in the county to 13, which is more than the number of cases reported in the rest of Colorado combined.