Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, LHS is currently unable to offer in-person training, however we are now offering this course virtually, online. Learn more and register here!
Dreaming of your new puppy growing up to be a well-mannered and obedient dog? Do you picture them being friendly with other dogs and happy to greet new people? Starting training while your pup is still young will get you on the right path to a happy, attentive pet that will be a joy for you and your family to be around. Superstar Puppy Obedience will help set you and your new puppy up with the foundations to have many happy and successful years ahead with a great pet.
- 5 Obedience Commands – Sit, Down, Stay, Come, and Heel
- Leash manners – walking without pulling
- Behavioral help and advice
- Socialization and playtime with other puppies and people
- Free training equipment based on trainer recommendations!
- Helpful handouts for at-home reference
For questions, please contact Erin Myers at 303-772-1232 ext. 270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.